Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Shock in Paris. Islamic terrorism runs for the most hated movement in 2015

Terror attack in Paris Charlie Hebdo


Armed gunmen attacked Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris leaving a dozen people dead. The terror has no sense of humor and intends to give "a lesson" to the freedom of speech. French President Francois Hollande stated the attack on the Charlie Hebdo satirical paper, which has frequently drawn condemnation from Muslims, is "a terrorist attack, without a doubt," and said several other attacks have been thwarted in France "in recent weeks."

Below you can see how one of the ruthless attackers is killing an innocent man already shot down.



We hope that justice will be restored and terrorist will be brought to justice. France, you are not alone, we stand by you!

5 comments:

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Selam admin guzel konular ve guzel site basarilarin devamini bekleriz tanks

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post a Comment

Comment here ...

To add more suggestions for our polls please click the link below

Most Hated Nominee Form

Most hated celebrities

Most hated politicians [International]

Most destructive religions of the world

Top 10 most hated ideologies

Most hated countries

To add more suggestions for our polls please click the link below

Most Hated Nominee Form

Most Popular

Popular Posts